Re: Scrolling in an ssh terminal?

I really do not have a complete answer for you on this. Note, I use JAWS most of the time. Here is what I have found while using Putty. I found that the errow keys are past through to your server along with any control char that you hit on your computer. For example, if you hit ctrl C on your keyboard, it is pasted over SSH tyou your server. The short version is that you can errow around VIM, but beyond that I do not know how to scroll back the screen. You should be able to use your screen review commands to see what is on the screen, but I do not know how to scroll back the screen. Note, i have used VIM on a linux computer via SSH before when I tried my hand at Computer science. If I remember right, hitting the insert key on your keyboard also pastes what ever is on your computer's clipboard into your PUTTY window. May not have that command quite right.