Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

Hello all,

just letting you know that "Fox Spirit: a two-tailed adventure" has been released as a new choiceofgames title.

I this one you play a fox that either possesses or seeks the star orb that grants immortality. The game also centers around a lot of trouble between humans and foxes.

Your powers seem to be based largely on Hu-xiens of Chinese myth and Kitsune of Japanese among others as you can us things like mind control, illusions, and shapeshifting among others to trick, blast, or otherwise move to victory by either forming peace with the humans or giving them grief as well as deciding the ultimate fate of the star orb.

This one seems to have a wide array of paths you can take, as you can do everything from being a peaceful protector and diplomat on one end it seems like to being  adestructive and selfish tyrant who either gives heck to the foxes or the humans, or maybe both.

It'll be a very long time before I get to this one, but anything that lets a player specialize in misdirection and illusions is a favorite of mine because I love being devious and deceptive.

Also, this title and Choice of the Cat are on sale for the next week for those who want them.