Re: the IPhone 12 line

You used to get four things in the box: the phone, a charging cable, a wall charger, and a pair of nice earbuds.

Now we're down to two: the phone and charging cable... and it's more expensive than the older models.

Also, re: TouchID. My 6S has it and it works fine. Apple took it away, then brought it back and called it a feature and people went "wow! TouchID!" Um...we already had that.

But it worked. I've lost count of how many times someone has told me "the SE has TouchID!" Yeah, my phone that was released five years ago or so has it too xD

And now the SE that so many went nuts over is already second generation.

Eventually Apple will put the headphone jack back in and people will say "The $5,000 phone has a headphone jack!" So does my 6S.

They have us all figured out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector