advice needed for a new desktop

Hi. I have now finaly given up on my old comp, since now the whole mainboard changed it's seed in the computer cause something seams to have grown or but up or something. I now wonder what would be a good new desktop solution. I want to run win10pro on it and it should have adleast 4 cores and 16 gigs ram. ssd shouldn't be smaller then 512 gigs and also i want to do recording stuff on it so it shouldn't be to loud in fan noise. Is there a good solution which comp i could get should i rather build it my self or should i try to repair my old one? I am just completely unfamiliar with buying desktops so sorry if this sounds stupid.