Question about CEH training program

Hi all,
First, I'm not 100% sure that this is the right place for this one so if any admin thinks it doesn't belong in here they can move it.

Soon I'll be starting on a CEH training program. It's gonna be for 5 weeks, with 40 hours of training.
I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with this. More importantly if the software we'll be using or most likely will use is accessible.
I honestly have no idea what software we'll be using for this training and that's why I'm asking, or else I would have downloaded it already and tested the accessibility myself.
I'm hoping that there are a few people in here who have took a training program like this or know someone who did and maybe can share ideas about the accessibility of the tools they've used.
I'm really excited for this one, however I'm so stressed about the accessibility part. Because if it turns out that the tools aren't accessible, well the least I can say is I'll be disappointed.