Re: horror books recommendation about halloween

Personally, I an't pick out one book per say as a favorite. I've read everything by King and Koontz. Kings work scared the crap out of me as a kid! I can seriously remember being about 13 year old ..sitting the book Cujo down and the lights going out from a storm! :confused: I've always had a huge imagination, once it was engaged by books like these.. Man I could scare myself to no end. I've always found horror novels infinitely more terrifying than horror movies because of this. Probably my favorite out of King's work was The Dark Tower series. Koontz .. My favs could have been the Odd Thomas books, just because they were engaging characters and quick reads.  I usually read books through e-books torrent sites