Re: Are you guys aware that Dead Fright has it's own Kick Starter?

@djsenter, it's not a problem, and there is certainly no rule that says we only can have one topic on the same thing, indeed the more visibility about the  Kickstarter the better for obvious reasons.
I was just slightly concerned when you mentioned not finding other topics on the subject in case there is something wrong with the news display or in case you'd looked and been directed to the wrong place etc.

As I said, I wish the Kickstarter all the best, and think it will be an awesome game if the demo is anything to go by, I just hope there is a backup plan for if the Kickstarter doesn't work out.