Re: The wheel of time and other fantasy books

sorry for the double  post, but no one really answered to my previous one, not that my previous one had a wquestion in it lol.
well , I was at chapter44 of the great hunt called the blade master, when they found the horn in a shon chan building, Mat , and Rand and the others. But you know what I felt? when Rand thought with that blade master, Turak? I was exsighted, there many descriptive scenes in this book, and not so many sword fights. But this time I felt addrenaline coursing through my vains, it was amazing , I mean I fekt ir for the battle that Rand had , and for the way in which they snicked in to shon chan putpost to take the dagger and the horn. Combined with the way ninive lished a suulmani, , all of those combined, really made my hard pumping.
my question is this?
which scenes from which bbooks made you feel this ausome kind of adrenaline seeminly from nowhere?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector