Re: problem with carters spotify bot

Publicly released? Not to my knowledge. privately? Far more than I had expected when I first sat down to write the thing. I only know about those I've personally encountered in the wild or been asked to help fix. Aside from the server checker, most everything in examples right now is supposed to be demo material.

At the end of the summer I had a basic prototype Youtube (and a bunch of sites) streamer through youtube-dl, but there were some unforeseen difficulties I would still have to work around assuming continued interest. Realistically I would probably combine Youtube and Spotify into a multimedia bot. Someone was apparently writing a command parser that would make merging these/others a breeze, and organization a hell of a lot better. No idea where it went though.
I'm of course always open to ideas.