Re: Speech Player in ESpeak, and Python 3

Python 3 isn't the problem. There were upstream espeak changes which made it incompatible as well, and I was told that back when they developed it initially everyone said "I'll still only use eloquence" because blind people are basically entirely resistant to speech synthesizer changes, so it got deprioritized.

In other words, probably not going to happen.