Re: Game Purchase Request Topic

pool wrote:

Hello everyone, so today I played code 7 episode 0 and I was mesmorised  by the story line and the voice acting. I really want to give it a try, I cannot buy it because I'm under aged and my family is kinda ancient, :-D
they're  not comfortable with onlline transacctions because they've never done it + I dont think they will let me spend 20 dollers( around 1500 rupees) on a game. if, one of you could buy for me I'd be really greatful to you. or may be we can trade something which I may have, just let me know.
thanks

i can give you code 7 drm free