Re: Revenge Of The Undead, a new zombie shooter

Way I see it, he was responding to tunmi's way overly defencive replies. And quite honestly, I can't blame him for that. Of course he fixed the lag, but he then went on to use that as a talking point with ironcross. Again, refusing to see his faults. He's really only hurting himself here, and I think ironcross has been pretty fucking patient thus far. A lot of you seem to be forgetting that if we didn't genuinly think this dev could do amazing things, we wouldn't bother posting in topics like these. This is time that could be spend doing any number of more productive things.
It should also be mentioned that tunmi didn't actually fix the lag himself. At best, he had a lot of help. Thus, all of ironcross's points are still very much valid. He's messaged all kinds of people for help with various things with a hole bunch of his different projects, including Ivan Soto and Patrick Wilson, and I know for a fact that he was asking Ivan to fix the lag for him not too long ago.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindLightning via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pool via Audiogames-reflector