Re: Problem with VIP Mud

I figured it out. Apparently, there is a separate documents folder that contains the VIP Mud  directory, but it isn't in the documents folder that I go to when I go to the file explorer, instead, I have to go to windows, users, my name, and documents. very long, but  whatever, it works. Thanks to Lara for helping me find that and helping me set up soundpacks for different muds. I was looking actually for the Yugioh VIP Mud soundpack, but I was wondering if anyone had it available? I can't find  it anywhere unfortunately.