Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

assault_freak wrote:

So this game is set for release some time next year in early 2015, and so far nothing has been officially announced about gameplay or whatnot. But the promotional teaser is out, I just don't have a link for it. but I figured I would share the news here... I'm interested to see how this goes. MK 9 set the bar for MK games... so this one has a bit of work to do to top it, and I hope that coming into the new generation NRS doesn't decide to do what they did with the last generation and do a reboot when they relifted everything from the ground up with MK DA as that turned out to be more a disappointment personally. Hoping that accessibility will be more of a thought this time, since DeathRattlehead managed to get their attention with Injustice. Let's see what we learn about at e3!

MKX may have a few added accessible features I was told. Unfortunately, I can't spea k about it only that I'm in contact with them to see how far I can push for features like Talking Menus, text read outloud when doing missions like say challenge tower if it comes back and tutorial mode. I hope this carries over to training mode where I'm going to spend most of my time anyway learning new tech for my character of choice in tournaments. The MKX hype is real! Especially that I am now a part of the MK community and already my local gaming team is making sure that I attend training sessions so all of us can go to Evo next year as a group once more.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : in the bag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : in the bag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector