Re: DeadFright - A Survival Horror Audio Game (DEMO)

I think what the dev did wrong in the demo is that he released the navigation only, and didn't include any combat or anything that would really get the people hyped for this project, which unfortunately doesn't go well with the goals, I will back it up in less than a week though, that's for sure.