should i get an i phone or an android.

Hi gi's, so i'm getting a new phone this week end, and at first i thot i was gonna get an i phone, but just now, wen we were coming back from dinner, my moms phones like started to talk and i new what it was, so i told google to the settings and i turned it off, and i figgerd, mabey it will be easyer to get an adroid sense she doesn't no how to use an i phone, but she nos how to work an android phone, so i don't half to have help setting it up, but sure there's probibly some steps on google,  but i also just wanna try it out, so if you could help me on what to get that would be awesome, thanks.