Yugioh VIP Mud Soundpack

I know that  Zironian isn't I think working on the VIP Mud pack anymore, but does anyone still have a link for it? I'd like to set things up so that all of my packs are on VIP if possible and Yugioh is a game I play a lot.

Thanks and Also I like it a bit better than the Mush pack even though the Mush pack is good, but I lost it when I got my new computer.

Regards,

Shinobi