Re: enough is enough, and it's time for a change.

Can I give some people a heads up as well. We are, excitingly, not actually going to be banning discussions. We are not axing games off of our website for good. You will be able to talk about them. I'll be able to talk about Crazy Party worlds with you, you'll be able to discuss any custom decks, we're not going to stop that. Community win. This is all thanks to Carter who brought up the point the other day. I am thankful, genuinely thankful, that this is now the case. I also fought for something else as well, and got clarification, but I won't say what just yet. What I will say is this. It's the point I've been most concerned about, and it got resolved. If it had not been resolved or they went the opposite way, I would not have been happy. It took some convincing. I will also say, yes, it was tense. But I feel like I have put something in there which will make the community happy, and it's made me genuinely, genuinely excited and much more comfortable with what is coming up. So, in two days we got not one, but two, community wins, and when my point got fully clarified, it made me feel genuine relief. There's going to be some things that will change though, and yes a couple of them are things that I am not thrilled about, but also not surprised about given the state of the landscape, but I do respect why the team has to do that. But also, not much is changing. Just as we say you can't link to movies directly, we have never stopped you from talking about them. That is still going to be the case with these projects, as of two days ago, and that one is thanks to Carter. Mine, I'm keeping a little closer to the chest for the moment because, well, that's how excited I am about it, another staff member might say something though, and that is fine by me, if they say something, I'll clarify which point mine relates to. I will also say this. If anything happens in the future that goes too far, I will absolutely make my points known and I will fight for this community and gaming culture. On the Discord, I have been told to be much clearer from now on in case my point might be about something a staff member might not be familiar with.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector