Re: The Blank Game 3 is now here!

hello. I really want to play this gae, but I am having trouble. when i get to the new game and continue minue and i try to click on new game or continue the game does something weird and takes me to another window and says something about seeing the story or something like that. but i really wanna play. so how do you select something in this game? am i doing something wrong? If anyone could help me that would be awesome. thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : StepherDoLittle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector