Re: learning bgt with open source games

The definition I found told me otherwise, that's why I asked
According to this
Archaic means:

"vocabulary.com wrote:

If you use the adjective archaic you are referring to something outmoded, belonging to an earlier period.
The adjective archaic means something that belongs to an earlier or antiquated time. It can also mean something that is outdated but can still be found in the present and therefore could seem out of place. The word comes from archaic (i.e., ancient) Greek, archaikos, and literally means "from Classical Greek culture," though its meaning has broadened as it's been used in English.

Perhapps this is what you intended in the first place.  I apologize if so.
I swear I was genuinely confused, I didn't mean to go off topic.
Thanks.