Re: audio driver scrood me, help

@Meatbag, To use the generic Microsoft HDA drivers, go to Device Manager, expand Sound, video and game controllers and go to your audio device (Realtek High Definition Audio). Access its context menu, and choose to update the driver.
Click on "Browse my computer for drivers", then "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer".
Uncheck "Show compatible hardware", select Microsoft from the vendor list on the left-hand side, then select the newest version of "High Definition Audio Device".
Press Next, wait for the driver to be updated, and restart if instructed.