Re: Looking for light graphics design work

When I put my app on the Play store, I used an image of a circle my wife pulled off the net, when I started moaning about the dimensions it wanted and she banged them into google. The "featured image" or whatever they called it was a selfie haha.

Don't think the stores care all that much, so it's probably more about how much you do.