Re: The Arcane Duels - Demo and development log video

Hey there. This does sound like a pretty great game. I can't wait to try this game out and would also be glad to purchase it. Personally, I think having voice acting in it would be cool, but I also understand that's a huge undertaking. Using the different synthesized voices for male and female characters would be just fine for me, IMO, especially if it's the less mechanical sounding ones.
Please let us know if there is any other way we can support you smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector