Re: Important moderation message, please read

Hi Slj.

The distinction and the reason I'm stating "private messages" as part of the forum and E-mail not is very simple. Pms are sent from member to member with the forum software.E-mails are sent via your e-mail program and could be done just as well without the forum.

If I viewed the pm system as you suggest as not within moderation I'd probably choose to leave it disabled on the basis that then "the forum" is very clearly defined and nothing to do with the forum software would be used to facilitate game piracy.

As I said, that people pirate games is inevitable, but if people do that they don't do it on this forum.

Unfortunately I haven't heard back from sander yet so the pm system will stay disabled for the time being.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector