problem with microsoft services and probably more

so we just got new internet and thigs wher working perfectly. then i started getting this
Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons.
1. You are using a proxy that is known to send automated requests to Microsoft. Check with your network administrator if there is any proxy and what User-Agent they are sending in the request header.
2. Your request pattern matches an automated process. To eliminate, reduce the volume of requests over a period of time.
3. Reference ID: 18.849a3b17.1603937104.b728f7e
what do i do. google was no help. the microsoft vertual suport did nothing helpfull. are internet provider said it was microsofts fault. i dont think so. because my parents are having the same problem with banking stuff. so what do i do.