Re: good news for folks outside the US!

I was pretty much set on the ps5 already, and the news that tts is coming back is just another reason to secure the spot. If the screen reader has improved since the ps4, that'll be even more motivation for me. Not that I should get my hopes too high, but I'd love to see something unique that would justify all the years we had with a half baked solution on ps4.