Re: Has anyone used tour?

I don't have any experience with it, but from what I know it isn't really worth it. The idea of the deep web has gained a really strange reputation, and I suppose a lot of creepypastas have something to do with it. The bottom line is that a lot of people try out something like tor only to be disappointed by the lack of interesting things. Anything you'd stumble across would either be a bitcoin related scam or something set up by law enforcement to catch people looking to make shady purchases. The horror stories aren't entirely fiction, but most of them are. Tor is mainly used in all seriousness by those living in countries with intense internet censorship.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Shinobi via Audiogames-reflector