Re: Why 1942 didnt catch the attention of foreign players?

To be honest, I tried the game and liked it. In fact, I tried many japanese and chinese games but didn't play them for long, didn't even finish them because of the language barrier. I think I finished one or two levels in 1942 before giving up. What I mean by language barrier is that I can't stand translations made by google translate. Horrible grammar and sentences that have no sense or are hard to understand are just a few examples of how bad google translate is. If there was a translation made by a human, which would let me enjoy the game and really get into it's atmosphere without trying to make sense of what's displayed I would deffinitely play it. Until then though it's a deffinite no. I just don't feel like I am playing a game, I am not drawn into the game's atmosphere because the translation is so weird and unintuitive that it grabs my attention preventing me from focusing on it.