Bloody Nightmare 4.4GB SFX Sample Pack Is FREE

SoundMorph has announced that is giving away free to anyone its Bloody Nightmare sample pack cinematic of sound effects ($99 value).
Free gift – Bloody Nightmare – $99 value
Happy Halloween everyone! Did you read that subject line correctly? Yes, you did. We have never done this before, but we really wanted to say thank you to all of our customers, and just for today give you our Bloody Nightmare Soundpack library for free. No strings attached.
All you have to do is make an account on SoundMorph and add Bloody Nightmare to your cart. If you have an account already, just sign in and add it to your cart.
Bloody Nightmare features over 500 sounds and 4.4GB of 24bit/96khz .WAV files, all embedded with
Soundminer & Basehead metadata. It includes impacts, pulses, stutters, risers, dark bass, kicks, tines, breaths, whispers, and many more.
Previously $99, Bloody Nightmare can be downloaded for free (for a limited time?) if you create an account at Soundmorph then go and download the pack from its product page
https://www.soundmorph.com/product/29/bloody-nightmare
Or of course, you can create an account during the checkout process. It doesn’t matter which option you opt for, what’s important is to do it as soon as possible.
And today is the last day of SoundMorph’s Halloween sale. You can save 30% off all products, bundles, and upgrades with code HS2020, and 50% off all their horror, gore and creature themed sound packs with code SoundMorphScare. Have fun!