Re: mac virtual machine with voiceover

@jj, Keep in mind that Simpter in this topic was encouraging the violation of the Apple EULA. When we pointed out to him that creating a Mac VM was illegal under the EULA, he claimed that no one had provided a quotation to prove it. When I did, he then continued pushing that same line, claiming that my source -- which was the EULA itself -- was not correct/authoritative and that I should go "re-read" my quotation. In other words, he's deliberately ignoring what the EULA says, completely disregarding the first sentence of the EULA, which states, in no uncertain terms: "The grants set forth in this License do not permit you to, and you agree not to, install, use or run the Apple Software on any non-Apple-branded computer, or to enable others to do so." There is no clearer way of saying that. The guy isn't an idiot -- he knew what that sentence meant, deliberately chose to ignore it, and claimed that I was lying.