Re: is kivi accessible?

@4
I'm not entirely sure what Flutter uses as the backend, but it's not native controls, at least on the phones.  The web version is probably actually HTML though.

If you're wondering why I was skeptical of the accessibility the first time someone around here (I think you) started promoting it, that's why.

95% of modern GUI libraries do this.  It's annoying, and quickly becoming an actual problem for us.  I can't think of a library in at least the last 5 years that opted to use native controls and got popular.  To sighted people, looking the same on all devices is now almost the most important thing about this, so we get left by the wayside.  And implementing accessibility needs C/C++ for all the desktop platforms effectively, and you have to write 5 mostly unique versions of the code, one per platform.