Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Might have to get really, really creative with those stat-increasing potions. Get Centiplex set up so it's using Rock and Roll (super-effective damage against the whole team). Or do it with Trumer, who has natural bulk. But yeah, it's going to be tough.

As for me, I've been going slow, but I know that since my whole team is weak to ghost and undead, Master Dyaz is going to be a trial.