Re: upgrade from iOs 7.0.3 to iOs 7.1.1

Well Sebby I've done audio and kettles before, I just tend to find unless I use headphones the kettle drowns out the audio, especially when filling it.

I hadn't really considdered the thing of people being present or absent relating to headphone use, but then again I can often see when someone is at least relatively close, though my lack of spacial coordination still often means I need to be careful before people get to that point (it's possible for me to see something or someone and still walk into it because I can't judge precisely where it is in space very well).

I  tend to use headphones often when on trains or travelling in cars, but I don't tend to like to use them in the same room with other people sinse generally if I wish to be alone enough to wear headphones and get absorbed in something I don't want to be in people's presance, while if I were around people (my parents included), I'd probably feel I&n bsp; needed to interact with them in some way.

This might change if I lived with someone full time and shared a room of course, sinse then headphones would be a good way of not disturbing them, though that is fairly unlikely to happen.