Eamon deluxe question

Hi to all guys who Play eamon deluxe. I am very interested in trying out this game System and looked at the Homepage. The last Newsletter i found in the archives, however, was from march 2013. My question is, is it still in development and does it get still new updates and Content? And will you be informed automatically from the program if there's something new to it? Thank you in advance. Best regards Niklas