accepting all purchase requests for sequence storm until december 1st!

Hello everyone. With the recent launch of the Sequence Storm discord server, the game has come a long way, and so has the community's appreciation for it. Daniel Lemon, creator of special magic games has released several updates last month alone, thanks to all the user feedback on the discord. He has also started to resume his weekly Saturday YouTube streams, so you can join him there as well.

With all the hard work put into the game, both before last month, and last month/ongoing plans, as well as for a celebration of the discord server, we thought there should be a giveaway.
So for this month, I will accept all purchase requests for Sequence Storm and it's dlc content. To prevent me buying everything for everyone however, I do have a limitation.
I will purchase any 2 dlcs of your choosing. If you do not own the game, the game and the soundtrack will substitue for one of the dlcs.
If you do not know what each dlc contains, you can ask on this topic and someone should be able to help you, or you can join the discord server and ask there!
It is preferred that you ask for both items at the same time, but I will do my best to allow 2 separate purchases if need be. Please remember that if you do not make one or both of your requests before december 1st central standard time zone, it will not be accepted.
If we do not get more than 10 requests, I may consider allowing another dlc to be purchased, however this is not final.

You must have a steam account and the steam application installed before making a request, so I know my money will be used!
I must also know your steam name so that I can verify with Daniel that the request was complete. A notification from each person after activating their product is also required so I have double proof.
Making a request for anyone other than yourself is not allowed. Anyone who wants to make a request must be in direct contact with me.
When you get your key, you can activate it in the steam application. Go to game menu>activate product. If you would like me to send the key via a different form of communication than the one you used when making your request, please tell me.

Again this goes for any person who wants to buy the game before December 1st, I am brave enough to say no person limit. If you want the game or you want extra content, reach out!
email: gcape...@gmail.com
discord: Pumpkin Pie Icecream#8707
skype: search by email provided above, click on daniel__youtube, not live gcapexps
Or you can pm me here on the forum.

Join the Sequence Storm discord server here:
https://discord.gg/2bQWEWA

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector