Re: A bit of a bind resolved

In all reality, the answer is no.  At this point, anything else I would get, were I to get it, would simply allow me to live a little more comfortably than I am right now.  I added a bit of cushion thanks to what I got from this topic and paid off everything I had to pay off.  No, I won't have any extra left over for the end of the month, and I'm still struggling to figure out what on earth I'm going to get my kids for Christmas, or how I'll even manage that, but the worst is over.  Our bills are paid, our home is secure and we have food on the table.
On the other hand, if you are genuinely serious I wouldn't say no because while I'm submiting applications for jobs and taking certification exams in various fields from MS office to assistive tech instructor yada yada yada, finding jobs has not exactly ever been my strongpoint.  I managed to get by on my musical abilities throughout most of my life and touched a bit on audio production and sound design, but I fear my hearing loss is going to force me to step back from those fields as the days go by...  I just have to accept that as yet another cold and hard reality life has dealt me.  I don't know where this road goes, but I'm walking it because turning back is not an option, and giving up and lying in the middle of it is far from who I am.