Sound, sounds and resounding sonification

I don't know where this topic should go and I realize this is probably the dumbest thging I've ever asked for, but I figure if any community has any possible answer, it would probably be this one.
My youngest daughter, (18 going on 19 months,) is very, very bored.  My youngest daughter is currently watching both her mother and father playing with computers.  My youngest daughter, knows there is a fully functional computer that is not currently occupied, but which the other children use from time to time.  My youngest daughter wants to press keys on the keyboard and make things happen.
So I got to thinking, is there a program that I could possibly open, which would allow her to press keys and make things happen, such as triggering sounds?  If such a program does not exist, how hard would it be to make it?  And if it wouldn't be too hard to make, would one of you kindly consider making it?  I'm no programmer/developer, so my making it is out of the question.  Maybe the answer is more simple than I realize, and that's all fair and good, but there it is.  So, if a program of this nature already exists, will you kindly point me to it?  If it doesn't and you have time on your off time if such a thing is a thing, would you consider making it?  Bonus thanks uf the program allows me to change out the sounds that originally come with it.