Re: Seriously, what is it you guys want?

I think most people don't take developing seriously because their game does not have graphics. And since 99% of people use graphics to play games, they know only 1% of people will play them. I bet if we could code graphics, our games would automatically have more than twice the creativity, effort, and positive feedback, than our projects do now in only audio.
I want someone to prove this. I don't have enough knowledge or experience with maps, weapons, or classes to code even an audio only fps, but if one of...
oh wait. Anyone remember that game swamp? Yeah guess what? It is an fps just like our audio games, and it has graphics. That proves my point right htere.
If we want better games, we need graphics!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector