Github: Changing Primary Email`

I wasn't quite sure if I should put this in Off Topic or here, but eventually decided on this one. Anyways, when I first made my Github account, I registered it under a throwaway email under the asumption that the email I was trying to use was taken, it's a whole thing. I'm fairly certain that I am able to use this email, and I'd like to switch over. Is there a way to switch primary emails for an account? I'd really rather not have to recreat all my repositories under a new account.