Re: A new way of hosting public files, EG Public library has been moved!

@Remi, make sure when the web view doesn't work to only do the object nav click thing once. When it has been done successfully, the app should behave like any other web page. If none of this works, try clicking on random parts of the interface, then pressing space. If there are any edit boxes near by, clicking on one will instantly make the app accessible again. I hope this helps, although it is a bit annoying I do agree. In fact, it's even worse on Mac because if you try to stop interacting, once! You get nothing but the close, minimise, and full screen buttons. Now that is annoying! You can't ever interact with the app now, at all, until you force quit and restart it. And whatever you do, do not! Put it in full screen! I did, and the window just hides itself, never to be seen again, and worst of all, it saves! So that means you'r client is busted until you uninstall and reinstall it again. So please don't do what I did.