Re: Droid talks, let's create the applevis of the android universe.

I could truly benefit from something like this.  At present, what I know about droids is exceptionally limited and gleamed from my own playing around with the thing, which isn't much.  By comparison, I knew a lot about my first iPhone before I even got it, thanks to so many resources; not just applevis.  The hard and sad reality is that at present iOS is much more popular among blind/VI people, so something like this is absolutely needed.