Re: Sound, sounds and resounding sonification

@Defender, Dardar and others who are contributing, thank you ever so much.  I seriously hope this does become a thing because I know Sofi would enjoy it immensely.  AS Nightshade mentioned earlier, it's just the idea of doing what Mommy and daddy do that is the real incentive here.  Someone here mentioned that touch interfaces such as iOS and Android devices would probably be better, but the problem with that idea is quite simply that while we do have them and use them to some extent, she doesn't see us using them as much as she sees us using computers.  So what does she do?  Why, climb in a computer chair and fiddle with a keyboard, then get mad at it because it's not doing something!
When she sees her sibblings using the iPad she is interested, but for the most part, that's just it.  AT this age and stage in life toddlers base themselves so heavily on what they see others doing, and since her brother and sisters are going to school and the only other people she sees regularly are using computers, she's going to want to use them as well.  This is the reason I came here and hoped someone could help out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector