what realy was with nvda translate addon?

Greetings.

When releases this addon is done for me many good thinks. With using this addon i start to read a books on another languages than my native language. Several months later, after several minutes addon stop to translate and continue to read tex in original language.
Now is situations terrible. Nvda do not translate nothing. I turning on addon by pressing nvda control shift t and one sentence translate and there stops.
What is reason for that, and does developers know how to solve that?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector