Re: Pitch Black: A Detective's Demise

Hi there everybody!

Firstly, we've just rolled out a new build, it will be active on iOS by tomorrow night. We've also just rolled out a new Android build, again it should be available shortly and will make the game compatible with more devices. The update includes two new thugs to take on, and a couple of small changes to make the game slightly easier, as well as a 'wrap around' menu, as suggested.

Now to specifics, in order to dodge you swipe to the left or right side of the screen. If you hear a punch coming to the left hand side, swipe to the left. If you hear it to the right, swipe to the right.

Make sure you have any accessibility features turned off, as this game does require them and they may interfere as some players have found.

We can't wait for the full launch tomorrow, we'll be launching the PC and Mac versions then. If you could tell your friends about it, we'd be hugely appreciative. This has been a huge amount of work for us and a success here could seriously help the company, as well as speed up development of A Dusklight Story.

All the best
Harry, Connor and Jordan.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mich440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mich440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PitchBlack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector