Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

@Bookrage, I've been out of this topic for a bit, though as we're in lockdown and I'm looking for attention grabbing games I probably ought to give some of the Cog/Hg titles a try, though as I was less keen on the first part of choice of the vampire as I said, I don't know if the further entries would be my cup of tea.

However, I was wondering if you were considering writing anymore of your own reviews, I've enjoyed reading the ones you've done, both for games I've previously played, and games I might play in the future, and I've missed seeing them.
Indeed, you might consider putting some in the articles room, that way I could link to them on the Cog page of the DB, but whether or not you do that, I hope you'll write some more.