Re: Playstation 5: The Playstation Console we've always wanted

I am going to be getting this, but unlike some here, not for the games we have today. Sorry but, as it stands, most of these are still fighting games, and I am so tired of the stupid fighting game hype train it's not even funny anymore. I'm going to get TLOU2 and Assassin's Creed if that's any good, but I see my purchase as an investment. I'm investing in this generation of console gaming because I think some really good things are going to happen in the next 7 years. The only way we won't have at least a few completely accessible games in the next 3 year cycle is if something goes utterly, terribly wrong.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : iceguard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector