Re: Braille: do you guys still use it in this digitalized world?

Wow, I didn't think the post will be lively. smile thank you everyone for your response, it helped me give much broader perspective about braille. I think most people here agree about math are much easier with braille, yes? Now I have an other question. At school, I didn't  study math much, not because I didn't want to, well actually I am a bit lazy to study math tongue but mostly because the blind school curiculum here is different with normal school (btw is it the same with you guys? Do school for the blind in your country have different curiculum with normal ones?) so I only study the basic math here like algebra, arithmetic, geometry, etc. I don't think I have calculus and more complex stuff at school. For those who take math as their majour, or have been dealing with math regularly, can you guys imagine dealing with math without braille in the future? What is the biggest barrior that prevents you to work with  math without braille?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Redvelvitchoclete via Audiogames-reflector