Re: Urgent help with goodle docs for school please!!

It sounds like you could be in the header/footer. Have you tried pressing escape? If your not in there, as long as you're in focus mode you can hit alt shift I and go to comment. I'm not sure if this answers your question but I hope it at least helps someone.