muds similar to wayfar1444?

Hi,
I've asked this before I think. But since it's been a while, I've found nithing and it's now been almost four years since the thing was shut down I shall ask again.
I really loved the way that everything in the game was pretty much something you could craft or build up. I also appreciated that you weren't really forced to interact with other humans, if you didn't want to. I'm really just looking for a game where I can wander around and explore a bit of a world, while building my little part of it up. If there are other people I'm obviously gonna be fine with it, as long as we aren't talking about a community of miriani level assholes.
If something like this doesn't exist and I'm screeching into the void, I completely understand. Mainly I'm just asking because I'm desperate and bored, and I've clearly failed to find anything.