Re: Issue with the latest version of accessible coconut

Hmm, so am a bit confused about that menu. Took me a little, a lot, of fuckery to figure out that you're supposed to use up / down to navigate rather than entering command keywords or whatever, but even so, the activate option does absolutely nothing on my end. I don't see an option to connect to a wi-fi network either, you know, actually search for a network and connect like you can in pretty much any other operating system.
I feel like I'm missing something extremely obvious here. Perhaps I should try regular mate? IDK at this point.